Welcome to the Manchester Transfer Station
Our goal is to send less household waste to our local landfill, thereby creating a much smaller footprint for generations to come.
Swipe Card Information:
- A minimum of $30.00 must be added to all NEW cards to activate them, there is no maximum.
- Swipe cards have one credit card sized card and two key chain tabs for your convenience.
- Inactive swipe cards will expire on the one year anniversary date; a new anniversary date occurs at each replenishment date.
- Cards MUST be purchased for recycling ($30.00) and will expire after 1 year from the date of purchase if used for recycling ONLY.
- REPLENISHING your card requires a minimum of $5.00 be added (no maximum)
***Accounts with a negative balance will be billed separately if the balance on the card is not replenished within 30 days***
Please take note of the following procedures:
- Stop at the stop sign & wait for the attendant(s) to signal you into the station.
- Use of an open box or clear plastic bag is required for all recyclables.
- Use of totes is strongly discouraged due to weight constrictions.
- Keep your bags at 40# or less for ease of handling.
- Keep in mind, recyclables on the left; household waste on the right.
Transfer Station Hours:
Monday & Wednesday 4pm – 7pm
Saturday 9am – 4pm
Trash & Misc. – $0.14/lb Electronics – $0.40/lb Tires – $4.00/tire
***Click link below for Additional Recycling Information***
Manchester Town Board