Manchester Water District Fees (as of October, 2017)
All Fees are paid at the Manchester Town Clerk’s Office for deposit with Principal Account Clerk.
- $33.75 + meter charge of $1.25 includes the first 6,000 gallons, then $3.89/TG
- County Road #13 Water District – $46.00 + meter charge of $1.25 includes the first 5000 gallons, the $7.18/TG
- Turn-On Service Fee – $50.00
- Turn-Off Service Fee – $50.00
- Connection Fee: $1400 ($1600 for OOD)
- $100 fee for use of hydrant and double check valve.
- $500.00 refundable-deposit* on meter and backflow, then $4.45/TG
*Note: the deposit of $500.00 would be refundable, as per authorization of Highway/Water Superintendent
NOTE: The rate changes apply to Central, Port Gibson and County Road #13 Water Districts and Contractors